What is a Responsive Web Design?
Responsive Web Design has been developing over the past few years to become a device centric domain. Responsive websites are adjustable as per the device they are being used on, be it a tablet, phone, or a desktop, as per the display size. Website designing has now become totally dependent on responsive design because the major percentage of the userbase switch their platforms very frequently.
Why you need it?
- Mobile traffic contributes to more than half of the internet online user base right now.
- Google has officially promoted the use of responsive design for websites.
- Almost 40% users have turned to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile experience.
How we do it
- Performance is priority in our responsive web designs. We make sure that doesn’t feature any lags or bugs when running on a smaller platform.
- Our designs are created to work on cross-platforms including iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- We make good use of grid system to ensure that pixels of the website remain intact during display changes.
- We have a target of creating unanimous websites for all platforms. This will result in your users having an awesome experience regardless of the device they use.
- Our specialized team expertise in Modular designing which helps optimizing the viewing experience for every user.
- We have ample experience in handling a diverse range of services including media requirements, flexible grid systems and much more.
- Our approach is to start from scratch and and present a unique experience for every user.